Please register to see more

Notice to new visitors

Moderator: Moderators

Iceman
Site Admin

Please register to see more

Post by Iceman »

Want to see more of the site? You will need to register as a user.

Benefits of registering are simple, you get to see what we are all about.
Register truthfully. Any accounts registered that appear to be untrue will be deleted without questions.
Where you are asked for a location, fill this form in properly. Bad locations will force us to delete your request.

We all use this forum to help each other out, whether it is good advice or bad.
This site will not be party to any member launching personal attacks on other members.

If any member has any complaints about another members conduct, please PM me, and I will issue a warning if I think it is worthy. Please send a copy of the abuse in the PM so I can make a decision.

I operate a three strike system.

1. Warning.
2. Final warning.
3. Account disabled.

Any offensive posts will be deleted.

As a reminder, these are the terms & conditions you agree to when you sign up to use this forum.

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

I have also changed the way new users get accounts. From now on, you apply for an account, then wait for me to authorise your account. There will be no access for anyone with a Gmail or hotmail email address. This rule was introduced to eliminate rogue spamming accounts, and is not flexible. If anyone needs access and they only have a Gmail or hotmail account, email me at admin@tdr250.co.uk and I will sort something out.

Read enough, then go REGISTER HERE :lol:

Make sure you type the code in exactly as you see it, if it looks like a capital letter, type a capital letter.